Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wednesday Wee Ones - Christmas Fun

Christmas time fun
 Today I'm wearing my new bell bottom pants and crop top shirt in christmas prints.  "We" are sewing today - I like to do my part.
 And then sometimes I like to stand in front of the christmas tree.  The little train beside me is carrying a cargo of M&Ms - three different kinds - Nut - Dark Chocolate - and Mint - would you like a few?
 The teddies on my shirt are ready for the holidays too.
 I love these new pants - they are so "hip".  I'm a with-it kind of doll anyway!
 I'd help decorate - but they are already done.  Busy beavers, those two.
Trying out the camera on new cell phone - she'll catch on eventually. 
 Poppy wanted some M&Ms too - she prefers the mint ones.  I have no favorites - they are all my favorites.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Stop over and see Diane and Candy - it is time for lots of holiday fun!!

note: I made up the pattern for the bell bottom pants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank you for coming to visit. We hope you enjoyed your stay. Please leave a sweet comment and do come again.