Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Getting Ready for Autumn

Fall is coming  - time for a new coat.

I'm Abby and I have a new coat and hat - ready for the cool autumn days and evenings.  The hat matches and is very versatile.
 Diane picked these green fabrics - I think they make a great coat and hat for autumn
 I can wear the hat in different ways


 If I wear the green coat and hat with my red dress and shoes I will be ready for a christmas party.
 With this fancy hat I could go to London and have tea with the Queen
 Or take a stroll in Paris


There are several of us who sew for our dolls and blog on Wednesdays
Stop by and see what fun and darling outfits they have sewn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank you for coming to visit. We hope you enjoyed your stay. Please leave a sweet comment and do come again.