Sunday, June 28, 2015

Summer Time and the Livin' Is Easy

Time for more doll clothes.  Diane and I are doing a doll clothes challenge - one picks the fabric - we both make an outfit for our dolls and then the other picks a different fabric - and so on - all through the summer, and perhaps beyond.  

This time I picked a pretty striped seersucker that is perfect for summer fun.  Abigail loves her new summer romper.
 I'm so charming in my stripes and Crocs

 Turquoise Crocs are perfect for this outfit (Crocs are from Amazon.com - my favorite shopping site.  There are four pair to a package)
 Turquoise Crocs and a turquoise sand pail
Or it might be a berry bucket - I think I'll go find some wild blackberries.  Pie would be good.
 Let's go outdoors - summer is wonderful!
 I think they need help with their flowers - I'll pick of the ones that are not fresh any longer
 Don't you love this visor - it keeps the sun off my face and looks great.
 And I can wear pink Crocs with this sunsuit too - very fashionable!!! 

 The flowers are so pretty - I love summer.
 Teddy like flowers too - sometimes he eats them - Don't eat the flowers, Teddy.
 Decisions, decisions, which do you like best?
 Let's go Teddy - time for a hike.
 No Teddy, please don't eat the flowers - just smell them


HERE is the link to the first post about the new doll clothes on my blog
And HERE is Diane's

And HERE is Diane's post for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank you for coming to visit. We hope you enjoyed your stay. Please leave a sweet comment and do come again.